to Join TBA
Information and the application to join TBA
- Information to Renew Membership
Dues and mailing address for renewals
We are a friendly group of Tonkinese fanciers. Anyone interested in Tonkinese cats may join TBA. If you own a Tonkinese, you can apply for full membership. You need not be a breeder or exhibitor. Are you a Tonk lover but don't own one? We have associate memberships (non-voting) which does not require owning a Tonkinese cat. Please join our association!
TBA pins can be ordered
P. O. Box 141425 Austin, TX 78714-1425
Price is $8.00 for one and $15 for two.
The pin image is enlarged for detail. Actual size is 3/4 inches.
Purpose and Activities
- Providing information and promoting the Tonkinese breed to the general public.
- Tonkinese Rescue work. Our goal is to make sure no Tonkinese cat is unwanted or in a shelter.
- Producing a quarterly magazine called the Aqua Eye. It contains information related to Tonkinese, general cat information, how Tonkinese are doing in the show ring, and other topics of interest to Tonkinese cat lovers.
- Sponsor an annual TBA cat show, which is produced by each region around the United States in a rotating schedule.
- Each season award beautiful rosettes to the top winning Tonkinese cats (cat must be owned by a TBA member). TBA awards the top scoring Tonkinese cats nationally, by color, and regionally in Championship, Kitten and Premiership categories.
- Donations to organizations such as the Winn Foundation and CFA groups.
The Tonkinese Breed Association is a nonprofit cat club affiliated with the Cat Fanciers' Association, Inc. consisting of breeders, exhibitors, and pet owners. Our mission is to promote and improve the breeding of Tonkinese cats to the standards as accepted by CFA and to promote the Tonkinese within CFA. We sponsor cat shows and exhibits. We promote sportsmanship and friendship among cat fanciers as well as the welfare of all cats.
|Vice President||Linda Martino||Martino@pobox.com|
|Past President||Sue Robbins||SuzieWrite@aol.com|
|Region 1||Lynn Jordan||Tonks@comcast.net|
|Region 2||Laurie Holmesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 3||Sheryl Zinkemail@example.com|
|Region 4||Peggy Gyimesifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 5||Sandee Gilbertemail@example.com|
|Region 6||Candilee Jacksonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 7||Claire Dubitemail@example.com|
|Region 8||Hisano Yamashitafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Region 9||Francoise Ferriereemail@example.com|
|Aqua Eye Editor||Sharon Lunneyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Web Master||Nancy Mikitaemail@example.com|
|Web Rankings||Nancy Mikitafirstname.lastname@example.org
|Election|| Linda Martino
|Rescue Coordinator||Harold Bourgeoisemail@example.com|